The Hungarian Medical Association of the United Kingdom is a professional, non-profit, voluntary organisation to support doctors in Britain of Hungarian origin.
1. To promote and maintain the interests of its members and encourage networking among the Hungarian healthcare community in the UK.
2. Promote communication and networking between Hungarian healthcare professionals living in the UK and Hungary.
3. To publish and circulate periodicals in the name of The Association with the object of promoting the advancement of medicine.
4. To aid medically allied professionals and support them in
5. To provide better collective communications through the Association with local and central, medical and non-medical bodies to maintain and promote the interests of the Members of the Association.
6. To promote, support and set up charitable health projects in Hungary.
7. To develop medical activities including medical services, teaching and research through organisation and
8. To exchange professional information, expertise and technologies between the Association branches and other medical organisations within and outside the United Kingdom.
9. To support and work alongside the Hungarian
10. To support the development of healthcare education and policy in Hungary.
11. Provide support/facilitate visits and return of Hungarian doctors in the Hungarian healthcare system.
12. Support its members to maximise their knowledge transfer and benefit to Hungarian healthcare system.